Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
About me: My name is Kelsey Rodgers. I was born and raised in San Diego, and currently reside in National City. I attended Southwestern College and San Diego State University to earn my Bachelor’s degree and teaching credential. I enjoy traveling, spending time with my family, and walking my dogs. The goal that have for myself this year, is to ensure all of my students understand their 7th & 8th grade math/science standards, and to know what integrity truly means.
- Homeroom 8:00-8:30 -Eat breakfast, check uniforms, and announcements.
- Math or ELA 8:30-10:35 - Math with me or ELA with Mr. Rapley.
- Math or ELA 10:40-12:40 - Math or ELA with Mr. Rapley.
- Lunch 12:40-1:20 - Eat lunch and go to recess.
- Science or History 1:20-2:10- Science with me or history with Mr. Rapley.
- Science or History 2:10-3:00- Science with me or history with Mr. Rapley.
Note: Students do not have science or history on Wednesday.
- Aleks- A website where students can practice math at their level at home.
- KahnAcademy- A website where students can get help on any subject.
- Prodigygame- A website where students can practice math while playing a "game".
- Synergy- A website with your student's current grade. https://sdhome.sdcoe.net/integritycharter/